This recipe for Mushroom sauce couldn’t be easier! Use your home-grown mushrooms, mushrooms you have hunted and picked, or mushrooms you’ve purchased from the store. Serve the sauce over your steaks, pasta, pork, chicken, or a bed or rice. Makes a real taste treat on burgers!
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine broth, flour,
mushrooms, green onions and butter.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown and thickened.
This recipe uses no wine and no cream. It’s simple to make and simply delicious!